DOC Congress supports meeting preparation by providing targeted reference lists within a collaborative reference manager. Pre-configure search strategies that will retrieve the most relevant abstracts for an upcoming conference, then collaboratively rank and annotate those targeted reference lists on the embargo release date. While strategizing for upcoming meetings, working groups can define more research questions with greater specificity, and have more time to thoroughly review the data.
Primary features & uses of DOC Congress
- Immediate targeted dissemination of relevant meeting abstracts on the embargo release date
- Collaboratively review abstracts and store this information in a centralized platform
- Identify presentations and thought leaders of interest for more effective networking
- Review corresponding data visualizations and analytics for your reference list(s) of interest
- Download reference lists, rankings, and reports in various formats
Incorporates the prior 4 years of meeting abstracts and upcoming meeting abstracts from the American Society of Clinical Oncology into the full set of technology features offered in the base DOC Congress subscription. Upcoming abstracts include both the annual and thematic meetings. Abstracts are released on the embargo date.
Incorporates the prior 3 years of meeting abstracts and upcoming meeting abstracts from the American Society of Hematology into the full set of technology features offered in the base DOC Congress subscription. Abstracts are released on the embargo date.